Change file properties across multiple files

I can't find a tool that will allow me to change a custom property (in a drawing file for example) across multiple files. Not ADD a custom property,
but change it. I've found several that can add properties. A typical drawing package for me could be upwards of 30 individual drawing files. If those all change status (from 'To Be Approved' to 'Production' for example), I believe that I have to change that property one by one in each file--not very productive.
Does such a tool exist? Thank you in advance,
Brian

yes, this tool DOES exist. you might even have it already. the one that good ol' bob z. uses doesn't allow you to change a property. you have to delete the property first and then add it back in. a pain yes, but it does work.
bob z.
--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2 /

HE LIVES!!!
Wow! Long time no here from (or is it just me?). I missed you buddy. How come so sparse?
Muggs

Two things that might help:
1.) "Propagator", available at <http://www.customsolids.com/Propa-Gator.htm
2.) Macro available at <http://www.esoxrepublic.com/freeware/CopyCustInfoDownload.php -- This one allows copying info to active SW doc from another. Sometimes I'll build a scratch template SW part to hold properties and copy to other parts.

http://www.trimech.com/solutions/techsprt-free-utilities.htm
Try this. It's free too.
Ken
This is the program bob zee was talking about.
mrcswp