Phantom property manager

Has anyone noticed weirdness with the configuration tab, SW2004 SP4.1.

I'll be working (creating, modifying, etc.) on configurations for a part and the config icons go dead. Then the little property (?) button will appear over the top. The whole feature window is dead untill I drag the top border down to the bottom.

Very annoying.

Regards (gritting teeth)

Mark

Reply to
MM

Not here - all is fine, in that respect.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

That sounds like an old video driver problem. See if you can update them.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Mike,

Using the latest "approved" Nvidia drivers.

Mark

Reply to
MM