Windows Explorer - Custom Properties in Detail view?

It sure would be nice if I could display some of my SolidWorks custom properties in Windows Explorer's Detail view (in columns). I know this is possible via some type of programming and something called column handlers:

Have any of you ever attempted something like this? I'd love to try to write something to do this, but this stuff reads like Greek to me. Thoughts?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Mears

Pretty cool idea. Seems like one problem would be accessing config specific properties. If SW did this in a way similar to thumbnail icons it might work.

Reply to
P.