Bearings in toolbox

I have a question for you?

I have Solidworks in diferentes computers in my work, but when I make a assembly using the bearings of the toolbox, when I open it this assembly in another computer all the bearings change of dimension, and I have to insert the bearings again, I spent a lot of time inserting the bearings because I have to make the mates again.

Does anyone og you knows how to fix this problem?

Rgards Marco Flores

Reply to
Marco Flores

You should set up a shared toolbox installation on your network OR configure toolbox to copy out its files. If you don't do either of these than you will have the exact problem you described.

Ask your dealer to assist you with configuring Toolbox.

Reply to
Nabil

How can I configure toolbox to copy out its files?

Regards Marco

Reply to
Marco Flores