Slddrw sheet manipulation

Is it possiable to copy sheets between slddrw files? I want to retain all of the references so exporting to dxf then importing to the second slddrw file is not an option. I have not found a simple way of doing this like I would sheets in a xls file, but I will keep looking. Hope someone can help

TIA Ben

Reply to
BTP