AECVIZ Reader old version

Does anyone know where I can get an old copy of this software? I have used it in the past and found it very helpful with DXF files. I did not save an old copy, and can't find one on the internet. I really am not interested in demoware, trialware, or shareware. I would just like

to get a copy of this old software. The freeware programs I have found

don't seem to do as much as this old software (pan, rotate, different views, etc)

Appreciate any tips. tia

dan

Reply to
dtshedd