can not construct line at bearing

Using Map 5, I can not construct a line at given bearing. For a given length of 25 feet at 45 degress North going east I am using:
@25<n45de then enter. Nada happens, the command line continues to ask for next point. Any suggestions???
Kodachrome wrote:

What does AutoCAD report when you do this? Only thing I can think of is that 25 is so short in your drawing, 'Endpt' osnap is active, that a 0 length line is created. But you would get the message;
"Zero length line created at......"
If this the case you might want to change your setting for OSNAPCOORD
Carl AK wrote:

Carl AK wrote:

Thank you for the reply, Osnap is not on.
A few questions:
Is your current layer on? What's your current ELEVATION? Do you get a 'rubberband' line connected to your mouse? What are your UNITS? (linear and angular)
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Decimal *feet* I assume. What about my other questions? When you LIST>>LAST, what do you get?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca