can not construct line at bearing

Using Map 5, I can not construct a line at given bearing. For a given length of 25 feet at 45 degress North going east I am using: @25

Reply to
Kodachrome

What does AutoCAD report when you do this? Only thing I can think of is that 25 is so short in your drawing, 'Endpt' osnap is active, that a

0 length line is created. But you would get the message;

"Zero length line created at......"

If this the case you might want to change your setting for OSNAPCOORD

Reply to
Carl AK

Reply to
Kodachrome

Thank you for the reply, Osnap is not on.

Reply to
Kodachrome

A few questions:

Is your current layer on? What's your current ELEVATION? Do you get a 'rubberband' line connected to your mouse? What are your UNITS? (linear and angular)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Drawing is a simple 2D drawing for a street layout. Units are set to decimal and angle set to deg/min/sec. We have 3 other machines that the setup works on. We set up a new station and it doesn't work. I am wondering if there is another setting somewhere in AutoCad that is over riding and not allowing it to accept the line bearing command.

Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Reply to
Kodachrome

Decimal *feet* I assume. What about my other questions? When you LIST>>LAST, what do you get?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich