Version Converter

in case one would want to backwards convert proe files, say: from wildfire XY into 2001 ... is this possible?

TIA

Reply to
Walther Mathieu

TIA Lots of people have wanted to and have thought that this was a reasonable requirement for a professional program. PTC didn't agree. It's never included that capability, at least not until WF3 or 4, where I think it will read one version ahead (3 will read 4). 2001 is NOT included in this capability. The rationale I've heard from PTC is that it would discourage people from staying current and upgrading periodically, if an old version could read all the later ones. Anyway, there's no 'Save a copy' to another version.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes