API:Copy sheet 1 to sheet 2?

I would like to write a macro that would copy sheet 1 of a drawing including everything that resides on that sheet (drawing views, annotations, sheet format, bom etc...) and create a new sheet (sheet 2) that includes everything from sheet 1. Is there "copy sheet" api call or am I going to have to create a new sheet and then one by one copy the views from sheet 1 to sheet 2? Is there an easy way to collect all entities from a drawing sheet to paste on the new sheet or will I have to copy one entity type at a time (copy and paste all annotations, copy and paste all sketch entities, copy and paste all block instances, etc...). I dont think I can rely on everything being attached to a view (some annotations may be attached to the sheet), so just copying the views is not good enough. I can see this getting pretty ugly if there is no way to just copy the entire sheet to a new sheet.

Thanks, Sam

Reply to
Sam