Top View Arrows

Hello all,
I'm working on a multiple sheets detail drawing. In page 1, I have the front view, in page 2 the top view and in page 3 the bottom view.
How do I show in page 1 the dashed line with the arrows pointing down or up, showing the direction of the top and bottom views?
Similar to the lines and arrows showing a cross section.
Hopefully my explanation is clear enough.
Thank you.
all,<BR><BR>I'm working on a multiple sheets detail drawing. In page 1, I have the<BR>front view,&nbsp; in page 2 the top view and in page 3 the bottom view.<BR><BR>How do I show in page 1 the dashed line with the arrows pointing down<BR>or up, showing the direction of the top and bottom views?<BR><BR>Similar to the lines and arrows showing a cross section.<BR><BR>Hopefully my explanation is clear enough.<BR><BR>Thank you.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV>I don't recall doing it that way, but if you have any trouble, move view who's arrows are to be shown to the same sheet, do 'Show Arrows' and pick the parent view, then move the projected view to another sheet.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
all,<BR><BR>I'm working on a multiple sheets detail drawing. In page 1, I have the<BR>front view,&nbsp; in page 2 the top view and in page 3 the bottom view.<BR><BR>How do I show in page 1 the dashed line with the arrows pointing down<BR>or up, showing the direction of the top and bottom views?<BR><BR>Similar to the lines and arrows showing a cross section.<BR><BR>Hopefully my explanation is clear enough.<BR><BR>Thank you.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV>I don't recall doing it that way, but if you have any trouble, move view who's arrows are to be shown to the same sheet, do 'Show Arrows' and pick the parent view, then move the projected view to another sheet.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>I think what you requested was correct. But, I think the procedure I gave&nbsp;was incorrect. With your projection view selected, RMB "Add Arrows" and the parent view should have the proper view arrows shown with the view name as part of the reference. Typically, Pro/e creates these names by some random numbering scheme. You need to manually rename the projection views&nbsp;to something more standard and meaningful. The view arrows may need to be renamed separately. Again, I would suggest doing all of this kind of stuff on the same sheet and, when settled, move the projected views to other sheets.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=

We have symbols that we place on the drawing. I cannot share them.
--
Ben

Wow, that was helpful.
Why don't you just put the "projected view" symbol (i.e first or third angle projections) in the title block. It is a standard, but opposite in ISO / ANSI.
Label the views an leave it at that.

We do have third-angle specified in the titleblock. Multi-sheet drawings and in some cases multiple views all looking in the same direction. Airplanes tend to be large.
--
Ben