Hole table rotation/split

Would anyone like to share how to either rotate a hole table 90 degrees, or split it so it fits on my B-size drawing? I've already changed to a minimum font size, and still run out of room for a single column.

I don't use hole tables often, but have a situation with a sheet metal flat layout with lots of holes, and a table works well this time for inspection.

Thanks for any help. Diego

Reply to
Diego

if nothing else, you can always rotate the Bsize sheet into portrait format

Reply to
Michael

I'm not aware of a method to rotate a hole table, but you can right click on the table and select split... above/below.

Reply to
Dale Dunn