Hole table

I'm using SW2007 sp5 and my issue is: I've been using sp5 for 5-6months and when I would use the hole table in an assembly drawing, the holes were called out as close as I designed them. The problem now is when I make an assembly of this item and now I go to make a drawing from assembly, I use the hole table and let's say I have 15 2" diameter blind holes. 7 of these are .40 dp and 8 are 1.25 dp, now the hole table shows all 15 as the same letter with no called out depth. What happened? I didn't change anything, from what I remember. How do I get this to identify the different depths of a 2" diameter blind holes.

Regards

Reply to
Chico