PYH Rotary Table Index/Dividing Plate Set

I bought a plate set that was said to be for a 6" Rotary Table, but I
haven't found a reference to the PYH brand.
I expect that it is an import generic/house brand like SPI is for Enco.
I thought there might be a possibility that these would fit a 6" Phase II
RT, but they don't.
So here are the dimensions and hole pattern numbers for a RCM archive
reference:
3 plates marked A - B - C
Diameter: ~4" 100mm
Center Hole Size: 0.827" 21mm
Attachment holes: 3 hole circle ~1.263" ~32mm
Center-Center 1.09" 27.67mm
Hole patterns:
(A) 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
(B) 21, 23, 27, 29, 31, 33
(C) 37, 39, 41, 43, 47, 49
The arm for the indexing pin appears to fit a handwheel shaft with two
flats, not a keyed shaft like the Phase II has.
The mounting slot appears to fit across ~3/8" or 10mm handwheel shaft flats.
The set looks the same as the Enco/MSC 6" SPI import brand plate set.
PYH TDM1F/6 6" Rotary Table Dividing Plate Set
Made in Taiwan
TDM1F/6
Cat # 51-225-1
Model # 05082466
Stock/SKU label number 87405082466 070 (looks like an Enco or maybe MSC
label)
Reply to
Wild_Bill
The plate for mine is 80mm OD. Those circles suggest a 40 turn table. jw
Reply to
Jim Wilkins
Thanks again, Jim. The 40:1 accessories are common enough that I'll find something to use them for eventually.
Reply to
Wild_Bill