PYH Rotary Table Index/Dividing Plate Set

I bought a plate set that was said to be for a 6" Rotary Table, but I haven't found a reference to the PYH brand. I expect that it is an import generic/house brand like SPI is for Enco.

I thought there might be a possibility that these would fit a 6" Phase II RT, but they don't.

So here are the dimensions and hole pattern numbers for a RCM archive reference:

3 plates marked A - B - C

Diameter: ~4" 100mm

Center Hole Size: 0.827" 21mm

Attachment holes: 3 hole circle ~1.263" ~32mm Center-Center 1.09" 27.67mm

Hole patterns:

(A) 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

(B) 21, 23, 27, 29, 31, 33

(C) 37, 39, 41, 43, 47, 49

The arm for the indexing pin appears to fit a handwheel shaft with two flats, not a keyed shaft like the Phase II has. The mounting slot appears to fit across ~3/8" or 10mm handwheel shaft flats.

The set looks the same as the Enco/MSC 6" SPI import brand plate set.

PYH TDM1F/6 6" Rotary Table Dividing Plate Set Made in Taiwan

TDM1F/6 Cat # 51-225-1 Model # 05082466

Stock/SKU label number 87405082466 070 (looks like an Enco or maybe MSC label)

Reply to
Wild_Bill

The plate for mine is 80mm OD. Those circles suggest a 40 turn table. jw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Thanks again, Jim. The 40:1 accessories are common enough that I'll find something to use them for eventually.

Reply to
Wild_Bill