3D curve to (x,y,z) data

Hi,

I need to export a 3D curve as data files. I've managed to transform the curve into a spline i several sections, but I just cannot find any way of retrieving the (x,y,z) coordinates of the individual points. Of course I could just the measure tool, but there are quite many points:-/

Any help is greately appreciated.

Cheers, Georg

Reply to
vibekegeorg

If you export the curve as an iges file, open the iges file up in Notepad you will see the xyz co-ordinates.

Reply to
Anonymous