converting dwg / dxf file to x-y-z-ASCII files?

Hi, I received an AutoCAD dwg file with a lots of polylines. I need the
coordinates (x,y,z) of this polylines to create a digital elevation
model. How can I convert these lines to a x-y-z ASCII file? Thanks a
lot for any hint Harry
Reply to
Harry
Harry a écrit :
Hi,
DxfWorks might help you. Take a look here :
Philippe
Reply to
Philippe
HiHo; Look on
in "get the code" section.
Reply to
Jiro
Thanks a lot
Harry
Philippe wrote:
Reply to
Harry
Thanks a lot!!
Harry
Jiro wrote:
Reply to
Harry
Have a look at
See the Export section. Currently it does not read the vertices from 2 and 3D polylines. I could add the functionality however.
Mark
Reply to
Mark