converting dwg / dxf file to x-y-z-ASCII files?

Hi, I received an AutoCAD dwg file with a lots of polylines. I need the coordinates (x,y,z) of this polylines to create a digital elevation model. How can I convert these lines to a x-y-z ASCII file? Thanks a lot for any hint Harry

Reply to
Harry

Harry a écrit :

Hi,

DxfWorks might help you. Take a look here :

Philippe

Reply to
Philippe

HiHo; Look on

in "get the code" section.

Reply to
Jiro

Thanks a lot

Harry

Philippe wrote:

Reply to
Harry

Thanks a lot!!

Harry

Jiro wrote:

Reply to
Harry

Have a look at

See the Export section. Currently it does not read the vertices from 2 and 3D polylines. I could add the functionality however.

Mark

Reply to
Mark