point cloud to solid

Hi there,

I'm using VectorWorks, but a friend created a digital elevation model (DTM) for me in AutoCAD. He has sent me a DWG, which contains a point cloud (many points with x/y/z coordinates).

I can load and see in the viewer, but it's pretty slow in VectorWorks. Can anybody convert it the point cloud to solid for me?

My E-Mail address is existing. I cannot upload the file here because it's under copyright.

Best regards, Lars-Daniel

Reply to
Lars-Daniel Weber