point cloud to solid

Hi there,
I'm using VectorWorks, but a friend created a digital elevation model (DTM) for me in AutoCAD. He has sent me a DWG, which contains a
point cloud (many points with x/y/z coordinates).
I can load and see in the viewer, but it's pretty slow in VectorWorks. Can anybody convert it the point cloud to solid for me?
My E-Mail address is existing. I cannot upload the file here because it's under copyright.
Best regards, Lars-Daniel