spline point exporting

Hi all, I have been tasked with creating/extracting data from a 3d spline. What I need to do is create points along a 3d spline at .050" increment spacing. Then export the X,Y,Z coordinates of each point to a delimited list or table (ie. text file, excel spreadsheet or other). Along with the coordinates, I also require the radius of curvature at each point. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give.

TIA - Tim

Reply to
T. Struemke