Exporting point data

Can I export spline point data to excel or as a csv file for importation into another program??

Reply to
Phil Evans

Through VBA it is possible.

You can attach to excel open a new file fill in fields and save the file. of course you will have to extract the data you want from the spline.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

-if your spline is a sketch spline, it is quite simple

-if yous spline is an edge or a curve, for example a projected or intersection curve, it is slightly more complex

-if your spline uses tangency controls, it is even more difficult because the control points are not enough. tell me what you need and I'll see what macro I can do for you.

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Hi Philippe,

they are just sketch splines. we can continue this if yo contact me at snipped-for-privacy@tagaerospace.com