Stuck Zoom Setting

I cannot convince SolidWorks to zoom to my mouse pointer; it's as if Zoom About Screen Center is stuck on all the time, regardless of whether it's checked under the View, Modify menu.

This is an intermittent problem; occasionally it works properly. Anyone know a fix?

Thanks,

Cam

Reply to
Cam

Check to make sure that the setting under VIEW-->MODIFY--> ZOOM ABOUT SCREEN CENTER is turned off (no check mark next to it)

Hope that helps Steve T.

Reply to
SteveT

Any chance that you're using a dual monitor setup (or a laptop)? Let me know if so--I may know the answer. Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
Brian Mears