The HTS 2000 I have been pimping

Here is a link to the filler I have mentioned. Someone else here turned me on to it and I can't find the posting. Take a look at the video as well as review of the specs. and trust me, It's no B.S. I did it, it works, and for once- it works well. My sincere thanks to whomever turned me on to this! You will need the Real player plug-in for the video.

All the best,

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL. Long Beach, CA. ( Soon!)

Reply to
RDF

Looks interesting. I've used Aladdin 3 in 1 before, but I may just give this a try...

Also found here:

Rick

Rick, Thanks for the link. I have a few rods of A3 I was given, this is the same theory and application method. I had good luck with the A3 but it cracked under stress on a distributor hold-down from a casting from one of my Top-Fuel cars dual Mallory Pro-mag's and the other night I dusted off the entire mag and fixed it with this new stuff. It's really the cat's keester. I'm going to rework a bad Brodix Track2 with a split between combustion chambers and I plan on running it until the engine lets go for a few other reasons. I really am interested in how the heads look post-mortem after a full throttle and "launch" emulation set of runs on the Eddy Current Dyno. I'm going to sent the results to HTS and Brodix for their use as well. This is going to be a hot- burner on pure Alky. The thing I don't understand is how I can "fix" the heads combustion chamber with a material that has a

500degree lower melting point than the base Al. So this is gonna really interest me. They claim GTAW won't fix the head (Brodix) but the HTS shows a MAPP heated repair that does(?) I'll let you know the results and photo and video the stuff as well. (Yup, plenty of fire ext. and we plan on wearing our drivers suits for this one.....) This will go really bad, or really good. Knowing we are going to destroy an engine for failure analysis is always a risky task but if it leads us to a better mousetrap it's worth it. Now one last thing on the A3- the problem was not with the material, we were confident it was the extreme vibration and insanely abrupt pressures from the throttles opening that overloaded the repair. For a static repair the A3 is great stuff.

Take care and I'll fill you in on the head work.