Gary Woodford article (Southern Steel / Milwaukee Iron)

Several of you recently discussed the passing of Gary Woodford, the gentle bearded fellow on the Discovery Channel show Southern Steel.) The local paper here just wrote another article about Gary:

Gerald Cooper

Thanks for posting this Gerald, I think this hit a lot of us on this group like a brick. From what I saw and picked up about him on TV he is the kind of worker, friend and mentor anyone of us would be lucky to have. It's too bad he went young. I can't imagine how hard the shop guys and his family took it but why the good guys get snatched up young is one of the big questions. Heck, when I go I hope He and Indian Larry are up there waiting for me to go for a ride! Thanks for the post.

Respects, Rob Fraser

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL.

(Long Beach has been scrapped) and I'm double checking my E-mails more than ever before sending them!

RDF

Thanks for the link!

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to