some address ,again

hi to all ! some time ago , I asked you for getting inverter-electronic welding full schematic. Some one directed me to

but I did not find anything about current control for welding . I don't know what is the current trasformer put in secondary circuit as sensor to control well the amperes in output for welding . Three years ago, I bought welding my DECA 90E , old model .there is a trimmer to control amperes but I don't see as it controls the current in out , no sensor in secondary .I have not been very happy of this . IN any internet advertising , only image and no scheme, it seems that their welding machines have a different control more complex. Can anyone help me? I see the inverters theory , I 'd like going into just this different control which is in out circuit . Nothing in google and Yahoo . Thanks in advance

Reply to
turner_

note that current control and square wave control are somewhat separate issues.

Ignoramus3242

thanks cordially but I need something that be more teaching .

Reply to
turner_

I am also working on a tig welder electronic project. I have a DC TIG welder

and I am trying to convert it to a AC/DC tig welder producing square wave. I have not found anything "more teaching".

There is no simple instruction book published. There is a lot of information to learn from various sources and people, for me. Lots of conclicting advice too. The cost of mistakes is blown up circuits, not just poor performance.

You seem to have an even more ambitious project, controlling both amount of current as well as providing an inverter. Keep us posted.

Ignoramus3242