mirror part and hole table

I create a extrusion part with therein a tapped hole. I mirror this part to a new file. I make a drawing from the mirror part. I insert a hole table.....

Now, this hole table gives me some information like drill diameter and near countersink, but not the thread and far countersink. Everything is there in the part. Looks like not all information is transferred when mirrored.

Is there a solution?

Reply to
Count Zero