Mirror Parts Loose Hole Wizard descriptions

I recently noticed that tapped hole callout and quantity info is not transferred to a mirrored part. The tapped hole information for the mirrored detail drawing must be manually entered. Any workarounds for this?

2007 SP2

Kman

Reply to
Kman

It's been that way as long as I can remember. I just cut and paste into an annotation from the base part. If you're doing a lot of this save the note to the design library. I think you could also create the mirrored part with just the location sketches for the tapped holes and then add the hole wizard feature.

Diego

Kman wrote:

Reply to
Diego

Kinda thought you might say that. Well, the other not so useful dimensioning aspect of mirrored parts is that one cannot rename the parent part drawing and then reference the mirrored part and have all the dimensions in alignment with the part geometry.

Kman

Reply to
Kman