Thread Class not shown by default

I'm not sure when it changed, but now when I add a threaded hole the Thread Class is unchecked by default and the hole callout doesn't show
it either. So "4-40 UNC - 2B" shows up as "4-40 UNC". This applies to both 2007 and 2008. I can manually check the Thread Class option, but I distinctly remember that in 2006 the thread class used to show up in drawing hole callouts by default. Any ideas are appreciated.