SW animator

Hi,

I am a begineer in SW animation and I had the foll. questions:

1] I have a simple rail and a carriage (sliding on the rail). When I call out the linear motor, the carriage slides along the rail, but doesnt stop. How do I make it stop at a particular location?

2] If I have this rail and carriage subassembly in another assembly, how do I make the carriage slide in this top level assy.?

I am using SW2006.

Please help.

Reply to
sid

Hi Sid,

You need to two things over here.

1 Put a stopper kind of thing on the carriage so that linear motor can calculate that at this point it has to stop. 2 Right click this assembly in the top level assembly, select properties from the menu and select the option flexible from the window.

Deepak

Reply to
Engineer