Animating SW model without SW

I'm writing a C++ program to control a robotic system that was designed in SolidWorks. I'd like to display the system moving while I control it. (The
actual system may not be visible to the operator as it's buried inside a sealed box.) I know that SW can animate the assembly but I obviously don't want to ship SW to the customer.
How have others solved this? Are there solid modeling and animation libraries that can provide a crude realtime display of a simple moving model?