belt load

I understand how to model a belt and pulleys system, steady or in motion. But is there a way, assigned the belt tension, to automatically obtain and
apply to the model the loads given by the belt to each pulley ? I can not assign the loads manually, since the pulleys position (and therefore the winding angles) change during the movement.
Ferruccio Levi