SW 2002 on Windows Vista

Probably not. There never was a 2002. Are you in some region of the world where that is what 2001+ was called?
Reply to
Dale Dunn
Maybe it's just me, but I don't remember a SW2002. We went from 2001+ to 2003. I also went back through Joe's SWW2007 space presentation and he did not have a 2002 in there either.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Dale Dunn wrote in news:46127f5b$0$25340$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:
Anyhow, I believe versions prior to 2007 SP3.0 for Vista pre-release won't even install.
Reply to
Dale Dunn
I'm confused. I thought no XP version of SW will work on Windows Vista. Are you saying that one could buy a computer with windows XP and run SW 2007 (or SW 2004)?
Inconceivable.
~pope
Reply to
pope
innews:46127f5b$0$25340$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:
I've had 2007 Sp1 running and I've got SP2 running on Vista.
Reply to
Raptor
It's a bit slower but handles smaller things fine. As for install and running, I did the same that I do to install under XP.
I've got a trial system in the building as well that has Vista 64 and SW 2007 64 SP2 and so far its been running okay. Having a little bit of problem with the display driver as somethings really flicker in SW when they should just highlight.
Reply to
Raptor
innews:46127f5b$0$25340$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:
I've got SW2k3 SP0 working on Vista... (But it crashes regulary)
Reply to
knoestgait
innews:46127f5b$0$25340$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:
So its pretty much like all other versions of SW/Windows? Couldn't resist.
Reply to
ed_1001
innews:46127f5b$0$25340$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:
And the answer is the same as previous threads.
Use the Windows compatibility wizard.
Tom
Reply to
brewertr