Solidworks 2006 on Windows Vista

Has anybody in this forum tried to install/run SW2006 on vista? Please share your experience. I was be able to run SW2004 but not the 2006 version.

Thanks

Reply to
JS

Truth be told, no one I know wants to give up WinXP Pro for Vista given the problems its caused.

If I bought a computer with Vista today, I'ld wipe the hard drive and install Win XP Pro.

Bo

JS wrote:

Reply to
Bo

Hi !

Am using Vista & S/W 2007 recently i installed on laptop (LENEVO)& running sucessfully

id any info require pl post ur message to snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com,

if u need more on it pl revert back with errro code

thanks

Reply to
raajmath