SW 2004 on Windows Vista

I had heard some discussions/issues in this forum in regard to installing SW2004 onVista platform. Today, I went ahead trying it out , and to my surprise, the installation went very smoothly --- I did not notice any flags , warnings or any thing in that nature what so ever !!! It did open , and then save a file just fine.

Could some of you in this forum comment on this deal?

Thanks,

JIMMY

Reply to
Jimmy S.