SW 2004 on Windows Vista

I had heard some discussions/issues in this forum in regard to
installing SW2004 onVista platform. Today, I went ahead
trying it out , and to my surprise, the installation went very
smoothly --- I did not notice any flags , warnings or any thing
in that nature what so ever !!! It did open , and then save a file just
fine.
Could some of you in this forum comment on this deal?
Thanks,
JIMMY
Reply to
Jimmy S.