Linear slide screw, will a gear mate do this?

So there are gear mates, This is stretching it I am sure, but, a linear slide screw configuration for this? Or does any one know how to mate a screw that turns 4 times for one inch of linear travel. It will make a animation for me alot easier. I am on 2004 SP4.1 (I will be doing the 2005 thing as soon as my clients do...So I can use 2005 if nessasary.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Ben,

The model at the top, "helical mate", should give you some ideas.

Mark

Reply to
MM

Cool thanks, I was hoping to have less geometry and not have a helix.. but this is better than where I started.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie