Vote and vote often.

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666

madcadman

Vote #2

Reply to
madcadman

(X) Idiot (origin "person lacking skill or expertise")

Moron, imbecile or idiot, of the three moron indicates the highest level of intelligence, followed by an imbecile and then an idiot.

---------

Moron

  1. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
  2. Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

----------

Imbecile

  1. Psychology. a person of the second order in a former classification of mental retardation, above the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an intelligence quotient of 25 to 50.

----------

Idiot

  1. an utterly foolish or senseless person.
  2. Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.
[Origin: 1250?1300; ME < L idiota < Gk idités private person, layman, person lacking skill or expertise]
Reply to
brewertr

Well, we were sitting on a fence and I fell off, so I guess he was a little moron.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep