hole size and design table

How do I control the size of a Hole in a Design Table:

i.e. :

config1 has 5/16-18 C'bore config2 has 3/8-16 C'bore config3 has 1/2-13 C'bore

would I have to add all the holes a suppress the ones i need or can i control the size thru a design table?

Reply to
Jacob Filek

you can control the dimensions of your hole with a design table. But that is asking for trouble if you used the hole wizard to place your hole. If you did, then it would be better to suppress / activate your hole with the design table.

Respect,

CS

Reply to
cadishaq

Jacob,

I do this quite often. But, when I do have a need for a design table to drive hole sizes, I always use a legacy hole type and use the dimensions of the hole in the design table. Keeps it simple. Although you must manually decide clearance sizes, hole depths, c-bore depths, etc. instead of using the defaults like in the other hole types.

Reply to
Seth Renigar