Autocad 2000 "Today" Question

Hi all,
Is there anyway of purging the list of templates under "Create Drawing" in Autocad Today ?..I have a list of drawing that I accidently opened as a
template that I would like to remove from the list.
Thanks for any help. Steve
Hi all,
Is there anyway of purging the list of templates under "Create Drawing" in Autocad Today ?..I have a list of drawing that I accidently opened as a template that I would like to remove from the list.
Thanks for any help. Steve

It's buried in your Registry. You'll have to (if you dare)... search for it and then remove it. It's location depends if you have Win98 or XP. I can only speak for XP as that's all I'm using right now.
NOTE: make sure you backup your Registry BEFORE you attempt this (especially IF you don't have experience with modifying the Registry. Else you could make some major damage to your Windows OS (trust me on this one).
Regards,
Bruce
I do trust you and I would be VERY wary about delving into the murky world that is the Registry ! It is actually windows 2000 that I'm using Autocad on..I might have a look in the registry..but I'll have a couple of beers first to give me the courage !
Thanks Bruce
Steve
wrote:

in