problem with the revsurf command. PLEASE HELP!

hi all!
I've a little problem with the REVSURF command in AutoCAD 14.
I have a circle and a line. I want to rotate the circle around the
line to create a sort of a torus. Should be about 45 degrees, so it doesn't create a complete torus like the AutoCAD "Torus" command.
Now the direction of the created surface depends on where I click on the rotation axis (the line). When I draw this revolved surface manually, there are no problems, because I can choose where I click on the rotation axis.
But if I want to draw it through the ADSRX application development system, I can't choose where to pick the axis. My code looks as this:
//draw the circle ads_command(RTSTR, "_circle",     RT3DPOINT, CenterPoint,     RTREAL, Radius, RTNONE); ads_name circle; ads_entlast(circle);        //saves a reference to the circle
//draw the rotation axis ads_command(RTSTR, "_line",     RT3DPOINT, StartPoint,     RT3DPOINT, EndPoint,     RTSTR, "", RTNONE); ads_name line; ads_entlast(line);        //saves a reference to the axis line
//create revolved surface ads_command(RTSTR, "_revsurf",     RTLB, RTENAME, circle, RTLE,      //passes the circle     RTLB, RTENAME, line, RTLE,     //passes the rotation axis     RTREAL, 0.0,             //start angle = 0     RTREAL, 45, RTNONE);        //included angle = 45
Now how can I control in which direction the circle is rotated?
Thank you very much for your appreciated help!
Jonas Sourlier
got it!!
instead of

i have now

so I can choose which side of the axis is "clicked"...
anyway, thanx for everybodys help
Jonas