problem with the revsurf command. PLEASE HELP!

hi all!

I've a little problem with the REVSURF command in AutoCAD 14.

I have a circle and a line. I want to rotate the circle around the line to create a sort of a torus. Should be about 45 degrees, so it doesn't create a complete torus like the AutoCAD "Torus" command.

Now the direction of the created surface depends on where I click on the rotation axis (the line). When I draw this revolved surface manually, there are no problems, because I can choose where I click on the rotation axis.

But if I want to draw it through the ADSRX application development system, I can't choose where to pick the axis. My code looks as this:

//draw the circle ads_command(RTSTR, "_circle", RT3DPOINT, CenterPoint, RTREAL, Radius, RTNONE); ads_name circle; ads_entlast(circle); //saves a reference to the circle

//draw the rotation axis ads_command(RTSTR, "_line", RT3DPOINT, StartPoint, RT3DPOINT, EndPoint, RTSTR, "", RTNONE); ads_name line; ads_entlast(line); //saves a reference to the axis line

//create revolved surface ads_command(RTSTR, "_revsurf", RTLB, RTENAME, circle, RTLE, //passes the circle RTLB, RTENAME, line, RTLE, //passes the rotation axis RTREAL, 0.0, //start angle = 0 ° RTREAL, 45, RTNONE); //included angle = 45 °

Now how can I control in which direction the circle is rotated?

Thank you very much for your appreciated help!

Jonas Sourlier

Reply to
Jonas Sourlier

got it!!

instead of

i have now

so I can choose which side of the axis is "clicked"...

anyway, thanx for everybodys help

Jonas

Reply to
Jonas Sourlier