help with camera command

got myself in a bind, need some 3d quick
I am creating a model of the inside of a room. no big problem yet with the modeling, but when I try the camera command my
view is always OUTSIDE the building.
when I read the book (autocad 2000) it shows camera at A and target at B and the view is in the room.
when I try this the angle is correct, but the view I get is always from the "outside"
I need to see the inside. what am I doing wrong??
thanks,
roy
If it's like R14, you set the camera viewing angles and then the distance from the objects using the sliding scale that appears on the display. 0 is in the middle of the object(s) and you can zoom out from there.
Knapp) wrote:

Adjust the 'distance' in DVIEW.
--

MichaelB