help with camera command

got myself in a bind, need some 3d quick

I am creating a model of the inside of a room. no big problem yet with the modeling, but when I try the camera command my view is always OUTSIDE the building.

when I read the book (autocad 2000) it shows camera at A and target at B and the view is in the room.

when I try this the angle is correct, but the view I get is always from the "outside"

I need to see the inside. what am I doing wrong??

thanks,

roy

Reply to
Roy Knapp