Need Help With 3D Instant Website

Hi,

I created a page using 3D instant website and saved it to my local drive, it created the entire page in a floder and a couple of sub-folders. When I open it on my drive the page appears fine, when I attempt to load it up to a site the outline of the model viewer appears but the model itself does not.

I uploaded the folder and maintained the structure it made for itself, is there something else I need to do in order to get this to work? You can see the problme here.....

Under the "virtual halifax" button.

Reply to
Preston Green

It looks like it's referring to a file called "object_1.htm" which I don't see.

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Preston Green) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Where is the "fuselage_1.mtx" file located?

Reply to
Joel Moore