How to Change Viewer in 3D Instant Website???

Hi,
I only have one "Viewer Format" listed in the "3D Instant Website" Wizard...
How do I change it to eDrawings (which is installed and working fine - std &
professional)?
The "Viewpoint" reader/display has F$%CK!NG watermarks all over it, so they can extort money from you...
Thanks for any help... I looked in the SolidWorks data and cannot seem to find anything useful.
Aron
Hi,
I fixed the problem, I now have several choices. I uninstalled 2006 and installed 2007.
But created a bigger problem!!!... see above please.
Aron