3D Instant Website Example Sites

Calling all Website Examples.

I looked at the examples in Solidworks 3D Instant Website, but I was looking for more practical Marketing Examples in the real world.

I'm not interested in websites with Gif or Jpeg images. Instead, if you know of a website or have one for your company and are using it to market your product, please let me know.

R. Waligora snipped-for-privacy@afc-holcroft.com

Reply to
Waligora, R

R,

You might want to try

They have some pretty good examples there.

CG

Reply to
CAD Guy

OKAY!

I get it!

Nobody uses this addin!

Is it really as useless as the numerous postings here suggest? ;(

Reply to
Waligora, R

kikacop

Can't view it on my browser. Too bad. Viewpoint media player won't install.

Reply to
TOP

thanks kikacop

Reply to