3D Instant Website Example Sites

Calling all Website Examples.
I looked at the examples in Solidworks 3D Instant Website, but I was
looking for more practical Marketing Examples in the real world.
I'm not interested in websites with Gif or Jpeg images. Instead, if you
know of a website or have one for your company and are using it to
market your product, please let me know.
R. Waligora
snipped-for-privacy@afc-holcroft.com
Reply to
Waligora, R
R,
You might want to try
They have some pretty good examples there.
CG
Reply to
CAD Guy
OKAY!
I get it!
Nobody uses this addin!
Is it really as useless as the numerous postings here suggest? ;(
Reply to
Waligora, R
Can't view it on my browser. Too bad. Viewpoint media player won't install.
Reply to
TOP