OT. If you are posting from Google

Some of you may not be able to do this, depending on your network admin.
If you click the above link your default news reader should come up. If
your firewall alows it you will beable to instantly post to the newsgroup
without waiting 12 hours to get any replys. Since I did this I have gotten
some replys within 10 minutes. It sure helps out alot.
Reply to
Corey Scheich
Can you use outlook express to get to the group and post up quicker than gowing through google?
Reply to
Arthur Y-S
if i were using outlook express, how so I go about making comp.cad.solidworks part of the newsgroup?
Thanks ahead of time
Reply to
Arthur Y-S
comp.cad.solidworks
tools, accounts, add, news ...
while at work i prefer, news.cis.dfn.de they have very fast service
Reply to
kenneth b
yes, it
is public and FREE (takes about a day to receive account login), posts are very fast, typically taking 1~2 seconds before showing up.
Reply to
kenneth b