What if you coulda had a piece of Google?

Move over Google! Look out Yahoo!...
ZABANG? is coming to town!
Have you ever "just missed" one of those *big* opportunities that you *knew*
could've been BIG for you... if you'd just *acted*?
I'll tell you what... I sure have. And if you're like me at all, when you sit
back and think about that lost opportunity, you know it doesn't feel very good,
does it?
Well here's what I've got. Something just came across my desk that I truly
believe will be the NEXT BIG THING, and I simply could not wait one moment to
get this in your hands.
So HOW big? I'm talking "Amazon" big. I'm talking "AOL" big... I'm talking
"buying 50,000 shares at Microsoft's IPO" big. :-)
One of the internet's best minds
You know who Mike Glaspie is right? He's the guy who founded and runs sites like
BannersGoMLM.com, BannerCo-op.com, FreelinksNetwork.com, FreeMarketingInfo.biz,
NoBSZone.com, MySiteInc.com, NetMarketing2004.com, and several other sites, all
of which are easily within the top 1% of all sites visited online.
Well, I'm in what I'd guess you'd call his "inner circle"... he lets me and a
just handful of other folks know about certain opportunities he's involved in or
has heard about, before anyone else, so we can get the "jump" on the marketplace.
And as I read about his latest project, I got so excited, I had to stop
everything cold, and get this out to you. There simply is not a moment to spare.
It seems that for the past several months, Mike G has been working quietly on a
new project. This project is going to have every marketer on the planet
clamoring for a piece. (And btw, YOU are literally one of the very first to hear
about this, so if you want a piece, it is YOURS for the taking!)
So here it is, here is what Mike is working on that is so monstrously big...
Mike is putting the final touches on a series of sites that are going to
revolutionize the search engine business. The cornerstone site of this project
is a "tier 1" search engine called Zabang.com, and it's ultimate goal is nothing
less than to topple Google itself from the search-engine throne... and you know
what? I fully believe it's going to do it. I just don't see any way it can't!
The technology is already in place. Everything is thought out and all the pieces
put together. And soon, Mike G is going to launch this to the world. But before
he does, YOU have the chance to get in on this NOW! I don't know what could be a
more "ground floor" opportunity than this.
A brand new approach to search engines
Now search engines have been done, but they all have one big problem for people
like you and me... they don't provide any incentive to the marketer. For
example, if you tell someone to go look something up on Google, who benefits
from that? Why, Google does! Google gets the traffic, the viewer sees their ads
that their advertisers pay them for, and so on. What do you get? Squat!
Mike has changed all of that. Zabang is built from the net marketer up, instead
of from the "computer techs" down. (And yet, search results are blazingly
fast... AND relevant. In fact, faster and more relevant than the other big
names.)
See, Mike knows how to penetrate a market fast and big... reward others BIG TIME
for doing it for you! Through ZabangSolutions.com (the site that manages the
Zabang affiliate program), you'll get a FULL TEN PERCENT commission on every
pay-per-click or sponsor purchase made by those you refer... for the LIFE of the
customer. Yes, that's right, I said the entire life of that customer.
Refer someone just once (using banners, links, or the Zabang search bar on your
site) and you could easily be paid over and over again for years!
But it doesn't stop there... you see, ZabangSolutions offers a two-tier
affiliate program. (Now this isn't M.L.M or network marketing, it's just two
tiers.) This means that whenever you refer someone to Zabang and that person
then becomes an affiliate like you, anyone THEY refer goes under you also, and
you'll both get commissions from that customer... the affiliate you referred
gets 10%, and you get a 5% override commission! Again, for the life of the
customer!
But not "just" a search engine!
And there is more! Zabang will offer first class hosting solutions featuring
options from no-cost all the way up to extremely sophisticated hosting options.
Each one guaranteeing indexing (listing) at Zabang.com. You would expect nothing
less from Zabang. And when your referrals host with ZabangHost.com, you get 10%
& 5% all over again for the life of the customer's account. And there's no
selling, just refer people to Zabang.com to do their online searches and they'll
take it from there. It's completely passive... and totally viral.
You know, I almost forgot to mention one of the best parts. (This is why I love
Mike G, he is truly an unparalleled marketing genius!) Mike is also creating a
companion site to Zabang called ZabangMail.
ZabangMail.com will offer 100% spam-free, free email accounts, the best this
state of the art technology has to offer to-date. And they don't use filters.
They have their own proprietary technology for eliminating spam from your
in-box. Users of ZabangMail.com will never have to worry that mail they want to
receive will be filtered just because it contains words or phrases that couldn't
pass through. And because ZabangMail.com is their own ISP they give guaranteed
whitelisting to all publishers.
Now remember (and this is important), ZabangMail.com is a companion to
Zabang.com. Each one will promote the other. ZabangMail users will have a tag
message at the bottom of their email just like Hotmail, just like Yahoo, etc.
But this one will give a brief blurb about searching Zabang.com, but with a
twist... are you ready? The URL in the tag message at the bottom of all user's
email will also be (if elected) the affiliate's link for Zabang.com! Think about
it... get just a few people to sign up for ZabangMail, and every single email
they send out will track back to YOUR Zabang account earning you an override all
over again! We're talking major cross promotion, and hyper viral marketing. It
truly is going to be huge.
Just to give you an idea
Just to give you an idea how big Zabang is destined to become... already their
Alexa ranking is in the top 1/10 of 1% of all sites visited online... and this
is only a private invitational pre-registration period! Wow!
So drop what you are doing right now and get pre-registered for the two-level
affiliate program. At the very least, you get guaranteed "indexing" (i.e. listed
in the search results at Zabang.com) as an affiliate (which is a HUGE benefit).
Then, you'll be emailed an invitational letter with your link dropped in so you
can send it along to your closest contacts. They'll keep accurate track of your
referrals and when ZabangT launches, you will have complete stats of all your
referrals and commissions earned.

Wayne Chislett

Note: Google and Yahoo are Registered Trademarks and are not affiliated with
Zabang.com, Inc. and it's related companies.

snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca
Reply to
Wayne Chislett

Site Timeline