What if you coulda had a piece of Google?

Move over Google! Look out Yahoo!...

ZABANG? is coming to town!

Have you ever "just missed" one of those *big* opportunities that you *knew* could've been BIG for you... if you'd just *acted*?

I'll tell you what... I sure have. And if you're like me at all, when you sit back and think about that lost opportunity, you know it doesn't feel very good, does it?

Well here's what I've got. Something just came across my desk that I truly believe will be the NEXT BIG THING, and I simply could not wait one moment to get this in your hands.

So HOW big? I'm talking "Amazon" big. I'm talking "AOL" big... I'm talking "buying 50,000 shares at Microsoft's IPO" big. :-)

One of the internet's best minds

You know who Mike Glaspie is right? He's the guy who founded and runs sites like BannersGoMLM.com, BannerCo-op.com, FreelinksNetwork.com, FreeMarketingInfo.biz, NoBSZone.com, MySiteInc.com, NetMarketing2004.com, and several other sites, all of which are easily within the top 1% of all sites visited online. Well, I'm in what I'd guess you'd call his "inner circle"... he lets me and a just handful of other folks know about certain opportunities he's involved in or has heard about, before anyone else, so we can get the "jump" on the marketplace. And as I read about his latest project, I got so excited, I had to stop everything cold, and get this out to you. There simply is not a moment to spare. It seems that for the past several months, Mike G has been working quietly on a new project. This project is going to have every marketer on the planet clamoring for a piece. (And btw, YOU are literally one of the very first to hear about this, so if you want a piece, it is YOURS for the taking!) So here it is, here is what Mike is working on that is so monstrously big... Mike is putting the final touches on a series of sites that are going to revolutionize the search engine business. The cornerstone site of this project is a "tier 1" search engine called Zabang.com, and it's ultimate goal is nothing less than to topple Google itself from the search-engine throne... and you know what? I fully believe it's going to do it. I just don't see any way it can't! The technology is already in place. Everything is thought out and all the pieces put together. And soon, Mike G is going to launch this to the world. But before he does, YOU have the chance to get in on this NOW! I don't know what could be a more "ground floor" opportunity than this. A brand new approach to search engines Now search engines have been done, but they all have one big problem for people like you and me... they don't provide any incentive to the marketer. For example, if you tell someone to go look something up on Google, who benefits from that? Why, Google does! Google gets the traffic, the viewer sees their ads that their advertisers pay them for, and so on. What do you get? Squat! Mike has changed all of that. Zabang is built from the net marketer up, instead of from the "computer techs" down. (And yet, search results are blazingly fast... AND relevant. In fact, faster and more relevant than the other big names.) See, Mike knows how to penetrate a market fast and big... reward others BIG TIME for doing it for you! Through ZabangSolutions.com (the site that manages the Zabang affiliate program), you'll get a FULL TEN PERCENT commission on every pay-per-click or sponsor purchase made by those you refer... for the LIFE of the customer. Yes, that's right, I said the entire life of that customer. Refer someone just once (using banners, links, or the Zabang search bar on your site) and you could easily be paid over and over again for years! But it doesn't stop there... you see, ZabangSolutions offers a two-tier affiliate program. (Now this isn't M.L.M or network marketing, it's just two tiers.) This means that whenever you refer someone to Zabang and that person then becomes an affiliate like you, anyone THEY refer goes under you also, and you'll both get commissions from that customer... the affiliate you referred gets 10%, and you get a 5% override commission! Again, for the life of the customer! But not "just" a search engine! And there is more! Zabang will offer first class hosting solutions featuring options from no-cost all the way up to extremely sophisticated hosting options. Each one guaranteeing indexing (listing) at Zabang.com. You would expect nothing less from Zabang. And when your referrals host with ZabangHost.com, you get 10% & 5% all over again for the life of the customer's account. And there's no selling, just refer people to Zabang.com to do their online searches and they'll take it from there. It's completely passive... and totally viral. You know, I almost forgot to mention one of the best parts. (This is why I love Mike G, he is truly an unparalleled marketing genius!) Mike is also creating a companion site to Zabang called ZabangMail. ZabangMail.com will offer 100% spam-free, free email accounts, the best this state of the art technology has to offer to-date. And they don't use filters. They have their own proprietary technology for eliminating spam from your in-box. Users of ZabangMail.com will never have to worry that mail they want to receive will be filtered just because it contains words or phrases that couldn't pass through. And because ZabangMail.com is their own ISP they give guaranteed whitelisting to all publishers. Now remember (and this is important), ZabangMail.com is a companion to Zabang.com. Each one will promote the other. ZabangMail users will have a tag message at the bottom of their email just like Hotmail, just like Yahoo, etc. But this one will give a brief blurb about searching Zabang.com, but with a twist... are you ready? The URL in the tag message at the bottom of all user's email will also be (if elected) the affiliate's link for Zabang.com! Think about it... get just a few people to sign up for ZabangMail, and every single email they send out will track back to YOUR Zabang account earning you an override all over again! We're talking major cross promotion, and hyper viral marketing. It truly is going to be huge. Just to give you an idea Just to give you an idea how big Zabang is destined to become... already their Alexa ranking is in the top 1/10 of 1% of all sites visited online... and this is only a private invitational pre-registration period! Wow! So drop what you are doing right now and get pre-registered for the two-level affiliate program. At the very least, you get guaranteed "indexing" (i.e. listed in the search results at Zabang.com) as an affiliate (which is a HUGE benefit). Then, you'll be emailed an invitational letter with your link dropped in so you can send it along to your closest contacts. They'll keep accurate track of your referrals and when ZabangT launches, you will have complete stats of all your referrals and commissions earned.

Wayne Chislett Note: Google and Yahoo are Registered Trademarks and are not affiliated with Zabang.com, Inc. and it's related companies. snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Reply to
Wayne Chislett