tiffs?

We often receive customers drawings scanned in tiff format. Is there a
way/software to batch plot these things.
We use hp1050 plotter with 36" roll paper.
thx.
Reply to
Chuck
: We often receive customers drawings scanned in tiff format. Is there a : way/software to batch plot these things. : We use hp1050 plotter with 36" roll paper. : : thx. : : You could use Paint Shop Pro it has batch plotting (printing) capability and can handle many different image formats
-- ================================ Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ================================
Reply to
Macleod
You can use an external RIP, to do the job. This way is simple...no need to open each file or select paper size, or rotate the image to save paper.
Select files, and go.
look at this

Regards Toni
"Chuck" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Jw8fb.2530$ snipped-for-privacy@read1.cgocable.net...