plot rotation

I am switching from 24" stock to 36" in my plotter.
is there some acad system variable that saves the paper size?
does not seem likely. a default setting in the pcp file maybe.
I am just being lazy, and I don't want to have to keep checking the
paper size when I plot. see, I keep screwing up.
hate it when I irritate myself, 'cos when I beat myself up for the crime
it hurts me. OUCH!
IF SOMEONE CAN THINK OF A CLEVER WAY TO BATCH PROCESS THE PROCEEDURE...
maybe there is something in each page layout I can modify globally?
happy memorial day.
roy
Reply to
roy
Roy, you should change the paper default size in the plotter settings in the windows settings. (In case I didn't explain it correctly "Start" "Control Panel" "Printers & Faxes") Oh forgot to say. You need to be out of AC to make changes and have them be usable right away.
Hope that does the trick for you.
On a similar issue: Why does AC have to tell me every time I choose a different printer from the last printing session: "Warning paper size too big" or some such nonsense. I say, just let me do the choosing and mess up if I want to. I grow weary of the extra clicks. OOOoooh!
Janice
roy wrote:
Reply to
Janice G