monochrome coloring

I inherited a version of autocad 2000LT that let me plot in monochrome and some of the colors still came through (all the colors ending in a zero:10, 20, 30...). Is it possible to configure my autoCAD 2006 to do the same thing? If so how?

Reply to
bigwhitebhudda

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net a écrit :

You setup your plots with STB or CTB plot styles tables, each screen color can be indepedantly plotted in B&W, color or shades of gray. See AutoCAD help on the CTB or STB subject for this is a wide topic.

Reply to
Patrick