PLOTTING WOES

I have a plotting configuration problem. I can not create a plot file for the plotter at the service bureau. The one that is created has bizarre page sizes. This is only seen by the printer when they are plotting on their Oce

9800. My work-around is to copy the files onto the old system and plot from there. The old system works fine but will be replaced by a new machine.

The applications I use are ADT R2 & LDT R2 (AutoCAD 2K)

old OS = Win98se new OS = Win2Kpro

How do I configure my plotters to work properly on Windows 2000 pro for these two applications?

Reply to
C T Litchfield

Depends very much on what driver you operate. Best results come out if you configure a plotter like the HP750 to create the plotfiles for the OCE machine. It is known that the OCE needs to translate the plotfiles to its own system, it therefore needs some kind of compatible file, even new files like the HP1050 won't work. So, inhouse we use HP1050 files for our own plotter, extern files are HP750. Problem solved.

Hope it puts you on the right track, if not, try the autodesk.autocad.print-plot newsgroup and ask to Govert Knopper.

Jan

"C T Litchfield" schreef in bericht news:Uykeb.53$% snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net...

Reply to
JP