Autodesk certification

Can anyone tell me if AutoDesk offers some type of standardized certification for CAD Technicians?

: Can anyone tell me if AutoDesk offers some type of standardized : certification for CAD Technicians? : :
If they did it would cost the earth just like their CAD packages.
-- ===============================Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ===============================
Yes, there are certification tests available. Ask your dealer about them or try Google