2D dwg - Scale in one axis but not other - HOW??????

xscale.lsp will allow xyz scaling of selected entities. This routine gives that same functionality as the CADVANCE scale command
You will find it on my AutoCAD Download page, it works in R14 and 2000 I have not tested it on 2004, give it a try, but please give me some feedback if it works.
Alan (Cadalot)
Reply to
Cadalot
I want to scale a drawing in the X axis but leave the y axis as is.
How can I do this? Acad2004
Thanks.........................RG
Reply to
Ron
Thanks!!! I will try that,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Reply to
Ron
Put everything you want to scale into a block definition, then change the X scale factor as desired.
Reply to
TomD
Works fine in acad2004...........Thanks a lot!!!
Reply to
Ron