2D dwg - Scale in one axis but not other - HOW??????

I want to scale a drawing in the X axis but leave the y axis as is. How can I do this? Acad2004

xscale.lsp will allow xyz scaling of selected entities. This routine gives that same functionality as the CADVANCE scale command
You will find it on my AutoCAD Download page, it works in R14 and 2000 I have not tested it on 2004, give it a try, but please give me some feedback if it works.
http://www.cadalot.co.uk
Alan (Cadalot)

Works fine in acad2004...........Thanks a lot!!!

Ron wrote:

Put everything you want to scale into a block definition, then change the X scale factor as desired.
Thanks!!! I will try that,,,,,,,,,,,,,
On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 17:28:54 -0400, TomD