2D dwg - Scale in one axis but not other - HOW??????

xscale.lsp will allow xyz scaling of selected entities. This routine gives that same functionality as the CADVANCE scale command

You will find it on my AutoCAD Download page, it works in R14 and 2000 I have not tested it on 2004, give it a try, but please give me some feedback if it works.

Alan (Cadalot)

Reply to
Cadalot

I want to scale a drawing in the X axis but leave the y axis as is. How can I do this? Acad2004

Reply to
Ron

Put everything you want to scale into a block definition, then change the X scale factor as desired.

Reply to
TomD