ACAD Release 13

Dear All, I'm running ACAD Rel. 13 with Windows XP Home edition. Unfortunately since a couple of weeks, I'm unable to open any old drawings. I'm not sure if i have done anything wrong. I have removed the whole program and installed new. Still the problem is there. I can open a new drawing, save it and re-open. Not a problem. All old drawings i can't open. If i select an old file, I can see the miniature preview.When i click on the file, the program opens the same dialog window and jumps into the boot folder. What can i do? I asume there are settings done wrongly. I appreciate any help

Regards , Dirk Heller snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.de

Reply to
Dirk Heller