Autocad 11 and 13

I used to have Autocad 11 and 13. Now I don't have any cad program on my new computer. I am looking for cad program that I can open my old file on my
house. I need to work on little and take it to City Hall to get an approve that we can finish our basement on our house. Is there freeware or cheap software that can I open dwg file to change it little? I did not want to spend a lot of money to buy software to use little.
Reid
Try Progecad
Reid wrote:

Intellicad is a cheap and compatible acad clone. You will find it almost effortless to get up to speed with it quickly if you still remember anything from way back when ; )
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca